Saturday, July 25, 2009

Backlog

My apologies, it being July I am currently Tour de France obsessed and have had little time for anything else. I did mention previously that I was going to watch several Claude Chabrol films as inspired by Flickhead's blogathon. Since then, Greg has had an Ed Wood blogathon which I am still needing to partake of and I'm not quite done with my Claude Chabrol list.

Flickhead's Chabrol collection
Greg's Ed Wood collection

I owe you reviews of:
  • Les Bonnes Femmes
  • Les Biches
  • The Butcher
  • The Unfaithful Wife
  • Violette
  • Betty
from the Giallo fest:
  • The Forbidden Photos of a Lady Above Suspicion
  • The Black Belly of the Tarantula
and from way back in March
  • Perversion Story
  • The Frightened Woman
  • The Devil's Nightmare
  • Danger Diabolik
If I continue to delay, please feel free to send the blogging police after me for dereliction of duties.

No comments: